Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finding the niche
































You know the saying, "one step forward, two steps back," my day was just the opposite when it comes to my work in photography. Despite how crit went today, I received insight on how to juggle my fine art photography and my commercial aesthetics. Right now, I am trying to establish my niche in the aesthetics of two different realms of photography. This past summer I have been working in the commercialized side of photography, and now I am transitioning back into fine art photography for the fall semester, where I will have to find a meaning behind my work. Here are some fresh ideas for what I will be working on this semester... Nature competing against "second nature." All inspired by the novel, Nature's Metropolis.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment